netatmo binary sensor platform is consuming the information provided by a Netatmo Welcome camera. This component allows you to get the latest event seen by the camera.
To enable the Netatmo binary sensor, you have to set up netatmo, this will use discovery to add your binary sensor.
If you want to select a specific sensor, set discovery to False for netatmo and add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry binary_sensor: platform: netatmo home: home_name timeout: 15 cameras: - camera_name1 monitored_conditions: - Someone known - Someone unknown - Motion
- home (Optional): Will use the cameras of this home only.
- timeout (Optional): The binary sensors will reflect the events from the last X minutes (default: 15)
- cameras array (Optional): Cameras to use. Multiple entities allowed.
- ‘camera_name’: Name of the camera to display.
- monitored_conditions array (Optional): List of monitored conditions.
- ‘Someone known’
- ‘Someone unknown’
If home and cameras is not provided, all cameras will be used. If multiple cameras are available then each monitored conditions will create a specific sensor for each camera
Welcome tags are not yet supported, but will be in a next update.