This platform enables you to set manual alarms in Home Assistant.
# Example configuration.yaml entry alarm_control_panel: - platform: manual
- name (Optional): The name of the alarm. Default is “HA Alarm”.
- code (Optional): If defined, specifies a code to enable or disable the alarm in the frontend.
- pending_time (Optional): The time in seconds of the pending time before arming the alarm. Default is 60 seconds.
- trigger_time (Optional): The time in seconds of the trigger time in which the alarm is firing. Default is 120 seconds.
- disarm_after_trigger (Optional): If true, the alarm will automatically disarm after it has been triggered instead of returning to the previous state.
In this section you find some real life examples of how to use this panel.
Using sensors to trigger the alarm.
automation: - alias: 'Trigger alarm while armed away' trigger: - platform: state entity_id: sensor.pir1 state: 'active' - platform: state entity_id: sensor.pir2 state: 'active' - platform: state entity_id: sensor.door state: 'open' - platform: state entity_id: sensor.window state: 'open' condition: - condition: state entity_id: alarm_control_panel.ha_alarm state: armed_away action: service: alarm_control_panel.alarm_trigger entity_id: alarm_control_panel.ha_alarm