- It uses React to render the data.
- It hooks into Home Assistant JS which means updates pushed from the server are instantly rendered.
- It accesses properties made available from Polymer.
- It uses the user configuration for the component in the
configuration.yamlfile for rendering.
- It allows toggling the sidebar.
Download the source here. Copy the file to
<config dir>/panels/ (you might have to create the directory if it doesn’t exist).
Create a entry for the panel in your
configuration.yaml file to enable it.
panel_custom: - name: react sidebar_title: TodoMVC sidebar_icon: mdi:work url_path: todomvc config: title: hello
This video shows the example in action.