mfi switch platform to allow you to control mFi Controllable Power Outlets.
To add this platform to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: mfi host: IP_ADDRESS username: USERNAME password: PASSWORD
- host (Required): The IP address or hostname of your mFi controller.
- port (Optional): The port of your mFi controller. Defaults to 6443.
- username (Required): The mFi admin username.
- password (Required): The mFi admin user’s password.
- ssl (Optional): If
True, use SSL/TLS to contact the mFi controller. Defaults to
- verify_ssl (Optional): Set this to
Falseif your mFi controller has a self-signed certificate. Defaults to