fritzdect switch platform allows you to control the state of your AVM FRITZ!DECT DECT-based wireless switches. The AVM FRITZ!DECT switches need to be paired to your Fritz!Box and then can be monitored and controlled via Home Assistant.
Supported devices (tested):
- FRITZ!DECT 200
Supported Firmwares (tested):
- FRITZ!OS: 06.80 / FRITZ!DECT: 03.83
- FRITZ!OS: 06.60 / FRITZ!DECT: 03.83
To use your AVM FRITZ!DECT switch(es) in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry switch: - platform: fritzdect username: YOUR_USERNAME password: YOUR_PASSWORD
- username (Required): The username for your Fritz!Box.
- password (Required): The password for your Fritz!Box.
- host (Optional): The IP address/hostname of your Fritz!Box. Defaults to
If this component throws an error when starting home-assistant you should check if all actors are plugged in and connected to the FritzBox. Inactive actors that are not deleted from FritzBox configuration might lead to errors.