zamg platform uses meteorological details published by the Austrian weather service
Zentralanstalt für Meteorologie und Geodynamik (ZAMG).
Only observations for capital cities are publically available. You can check the list of stations in CSV format.
To add ZAMG to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: zamg station_id: 11035 monitored_conditions: - temperature - humidity
- station_id (Optional): The ID number for a supported ZAMG station.
- name (Optional): Additional name for the sensors. Defaults to platform name.
- monitored_conditions array (Required): Conditions to display in the frontend.
- pressure: Pressure at station level
- pressure_sealevel: Pressure at sea Level
- humidity: Humidity
- wind_speed: Wind speed
- wind_bearing: Wind bearing
- wind_max_speed: Top wind speed
- wind_max_bearing: Top wind bearing
- sun_last_hour: Sun last hour percentage
- temperature: Temperature
- precipitation: Precipitation
- dewpoint: Dew point
This sensor is an alternative to the
zamg weather platform.
The weather platform is easier to configure but less customisable.