clicksendaudio platform uses ClickSend to deliver text-to-speech (TTS) notifications from Home Assistant.
Go to your ClickSend Dashboard section and create your new project. After creating your project, you should now be able to obtain your
To add ClickSend to your installation, add the following to your Home Assistant
notify: - platform: clicksend name: ClickSend username: CLICKSEND_USERNAME api_key: CLICKSEND_API_KEY recipient: PHONE_NO
- name (Optional): Setting the optional parameter name allows multiple notifiers to be created. The default value is
ClickSend. The notifier will bind to the service notify.NOTIFIER_NAME.
- username (Required): Your username.
- api_key (Required): Your API Key.
- recipient (Required): Your phone no. This is where you want to send your notification SMS messages. eg:
- language (Optional): The language you want to use to convert the message to audio. Accepted values are found in the ClickSend Documentation. Default value is ‘en-us’.
- voice (Optional): The voice that needs to be used to play the message to the recipient. Allowed values are ‘female’ or ‘male’. Default value is ‘female’.
To use notifications, please see the getting started with automation page.