nadtcp platform allows you to control the D7050 and C338 from Home Assistant via WiFi. Note that it has only been tested with the D 7050.
To add a NAD amplifier to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: platform: nadtcp host: 192.168.0.112
- host (Required): The IP address of your amplifier.
- name (Optional): Name of the device. Default is NAD amplifier.
- min_volume (optional): Minimum volume in dB to use with the slider. Default is
- max_volume (optional): Maximum volume in dB to use with the slider. Default is
- volume_step (Optional): The amount in dB you want to increase the volume with when pressing volume up/down. Default is 4 dB.
The maximum volume level of the D 7050 amplifier is +10 db, minimum is -90.