denon platform allows you to control a Denon Network Receivers from Home Assistant.
- Denon DRA-N5
- Denon RCD-N8 (untested)
- Denon RCD-N9 (partial support)
- Denon AVR receivers with Integrated Network support (partial support)
- Denon AVR-X4100W (via denonavr platform)
- Denon AVR receivers (via denonavr platform (untested))
To add a Denon Network Receiver to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: denon host: IP_ADDRESS
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: denonavr host: IP_ADDRESS
- host (Required): IP address of the device. Example: 192.168.1.32
- name (Optional): Name of the device
A few notes:
- The receiver handles only one telnet connection and refuses others.
- Be careful with the volume. 100% or even 50% is very loud.
- To be able to wake up the receiver, activate the “remote” setting in the receiver’s settings.
- Play and pause are supported, toggling is not possible.
- Seeking cannot be implemented as the UI sends absolute positions. Only seeking via simulated button presses is possible.
- Additional option the control Denon AVR receivers with a builtin web server is using the HTTP interface with denonavr platform
- denonavr platform supports some additional functionalities like album covers and is supporting more than simultaneous one connection