- Denon DRA-N5
- Denon RCD-N8 (untested)
- Denon RCD-N9 (partial support)
- Denon AVR receivers with integrated Network support (partial support)
To add a Denon Network Receiver to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: denon host: IP_ADDRESS
- host (Required): IP address of the device. Example: 192.168.1.32
- name (Optional): Name of the device.
A few notes for platform: denon
- The receiver handles only one telnet connection and refuses others.
- Be careful with the volume. 100% or even 50% is very loud.
- To be able to wake up the receiver, activate the “remote” setting in the receiver’s settings.
- Play and pause are supported, toggling is not possible.
- Seeking cannot be implemented as the UI sends absolute positions. Only seeking via simulated button presses is possible.