To use this device tracker in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry device_tracker: - platform: unifi username: YOUR_ADMIN_USERNAME password: YOUR_ADMIN_PASSWORD
- host (Optional): The hostname or IP address of your controller. Defaults to
- port (Optional): The port of your controller’s web interface. Defaults to
- username (Required: The username of an user with administrative privileges, usually
- password (Required): The password for your given admin account.
- verify_ssl (Optional): Verify the controllers SSL certificate. Defaults to True however can also be False or “path/to/custom_cert.pem”.
- site_id (Optional): Allows you to specify a
site_idfor device tracking. Defaults to
default. Found in the URL of the controller (i.e. https://CONTROLLER:PORT/manage/site/SITE_ID/dashboard)
- verify_ssl (Optional): Controls if the SSL certificate running on your Unifi webserver must be trusted by a known Certificate Authority on the server running Home Assistant. Defaults to ‘True’.
See the device tracker component page for instructions how to configure the people to be tracked.