automatic platform offers presence detection by retrieving your car’s information from the Automatic cloud service.
To use an Automatic ODB reader in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry device_tracker: - platform: automatic client_id: 1234567 secret: 0987654321 username: [email protected] password: your_password devices: - 2007 Honda Element - 2004 Subaru Impreza
- client_id (Required): The OAuth client id (get from https://developer.automatic.com/).
- secret (Required): The OAuth client secret (get from https://developer.automatic.com/).
- username (Required): The username associated with your ODB reader.
- password (Required): The password for your given ODB reader account.
- devices (Optional): The list of vehicle display names you wish to track. If not provided, all vehicles will be tracked.
See the device tracker component page for instructions how to configure the cars to be tracked.