The Wink binary sensor platform allows you to get data from your Wink binary sensors.
The requirement is that you have setup Wink.
Supported Binary sensor devices
- Smoke and CO detectors (No Wink hub required for Nest)
- Window/Door sensors
- Motion sensors
- Ring Door bells (No hub required)
- Liquid presense sensors
- Z-wave lock key codes
- Lutron connected bulb remote buttons
- Wink Relay buttons and presense detection
- Wink spotter loudness and vibration (No Wink hub required)
- Wink hub devices connection status. This includes any paired hubs like Hue, Wink v1, Wink v2, Wink Relay…
- Dropcam sensors
The above devices are confimed to work, but others may work as well.