mqtt alarm panel platform enables the possibility to control MQTT capable alarm panels. The Alarm icon will change state after receiving a new state from
state_topic. If these messages are published with RETAIN flag, the MQTT alarm panel will receive an instant state update after subscription and will start with the correct state. Otherwise, the initial state will be
The component will accept the following states from your Alarm Panel (in lower case):
The component is able to control your Alarm Panel by publishing to the
command_topic when a user interacts with the Home Assistant frontend.
To enable this platform, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry alarm_control_panel: platform: mqtt state_topic: "home/alarm" command_topic: "home/alarm/set"
- state_topic (Required): The MQTT topic subscribed to receive state updates.
- command_topic (Required): The MQTT topic to publish commands to change the alarm state.
- name (Optional): The name of the alarm. Default is ‘MQTT Alarm’.
- qos (Optional): The maximum QoS level of the state topic. Default is 0. This QoS will also be used to publishing messages.
- payload_disarm (Optional): The payload to disarm your Alarm Panel. Default is “DISARM”.
- payload_arm_home (Optional): The payload to set armed-home mode on your Alarm Panel. Default is “ARM_HOME”.
- payload_arm_away (Optional): The payload to set armed-away mode on your Alarm Panel. Default is “ARM_AWAY”.
- code (Optional): If defined, specifies a code to enable or disable the alarm in the frontend.